Recognizing and embracing the challenges of junior high girls.
FRIDAY, APRIL 13 TO SATURDAY, APRIL 14 AT ONE STONE! Created by high school girls aiming to start discussions and engage in fun activities related to self-love, confidence, and healthy friendships.
All Junior High girls welcome!
Bring a Friend! Hurry! Space is limited!
REGISTER FOR AN OVERNIGHT SLEEPOVER EXPERIENCE
What You Should Bring!
- sleeping bag, sleeping pad, and pillow
- overnight toiletries, appropriate pajamas, and next day clothes
- participation waiver signed by student and a parent/guardian
- optional: water bottle and/or any necessary medications
- a positive attitude and an open mind! :)